Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Vision


https://instaud.io/2cVW : sette ascendy

Before I write down what I want to write, I really want to share something which made me ‘notevole’ – uncommonly off beat. All because my guru teached me how to write my name. Like this …
 
 To tell the truth I not know what to say only be delighted. But leave that. Now I want to told my vision.
I once said that I made song AlMaajd Al Aemarat-at the request of my guru. With the rhythm of mars and are a national anthem for Aemarat (I truly Indonesian but why in heaven I make national anthem for Aemarat ... oh mai ... ..) and after that I still make another one that also for Aemarat in purpose, for its ruler --Syah . Only Shah is a hymn, but I not entitled it as hymn because it's not quite right for the rhythm which quite different from what is commonly called a hymn. But these two song I keep wait for the right time so I could deliver it myself to who should receive.

Although it not make sense – I made songs for Aemarat, because I have another song for Aemarat too - but I just biddable my guru, make Arabic song. Yet I also keep the Russian and German song because I love the rhythm. One is very uplifting, one very solemn. Ever since I listened to that very spirited and grande tune, I've always wanted to make that kind of song. The grande, majestic song.
And right, shortly after that I did make national anthem for Indonesia. Which when played with full orchestra, would be grande too. But at that time I was not satisfied yet. I keep thingking wonder if I could make a grande song as I dreamt.

But yesterday I made one song in the times I really feel bored of constantly must lie down, - an arya song. It done in a minute. And even though I sing just like that without the musical accompaniment, this song already grande. I imagine how it would be feel and graced later when the music are there. Surefire grande. Without any means, my this song turned out to be a song for leaders. As a blessing song for leaders.

I did get a very clear vision. I saw several knights staring the distance of life beneath them, and the wind blowing slowly. And their leader sheathe a sword on earth, their heart full of wisdom. That's what I seen very clearly and colorfully. A vision I rarely get. So I could not resist. I have to write a verses about it. To this day I still see the vision. Not as clear as yesterday. But still there. It mean there still something I have to do about it. I just not understand yet.

The title of this song is Sette Ascendy which in simple and plain English defined as 'Blessing (for) leaders’. 




Seven Ascendy
(May 20, 2018) – English Translation

look at the sun rise at the horizon
majestic light permeates the earth
the earth fluorish as life to be
wind clement soft whispering

seven ascendy stand together
firmly in height with all knighty
sword in hand
heart full of wisdom
together rise together as one

who be the bond
seven ascendy become one

who love the whole

seven ascendy become holy magi

look at the sun rise at the horizon
ray light of seven ascendy
the glow of the sheen permeates the earth
seven ascendy be in earth

SETTE ASCENDY
(Cinque 20, 2018)                                  


l'alba all'orizzonte guarda

permea la terra la luce splendente
essere la vita la terra per terreno
il vento che soffia fresco


(3)sette ascendenti stanno insieme
fermamente azienda i tutti cavalieri
spada nell mano
nel cuore sul petto
insieme fiorire concordato


(3)che lega il cuore(3)
sette ascendenti per essere uno(2)
chi ama con tutto completamente(3)
sette ascendenti (2)sacro magia

(3)l'alba all'orizzonte guarda

sole sette ascendente
il bagliore della brillante permea la terra
sette ascendenti essere sulla terra

 

Hopefully all my wish in this song could come true. I’m in faith God Bless. And here's Sette Ascendy for the leaders.

permea terra

No comments: