Monday, May 28, 2018

Sing


https://instaud.io/2eAx : azizat qu∞lbi



Today I really not know what to write. So I spend my time browsing some Arab song, Hindi song and some traditional instrumentalia.

I used to think that I not like Arab music, but fall out not. It only because that I could not listen to it for long time. At most 15 minutes. After that I must feel nauseous and dizzy. I have to stop. Before this about a month ago I also listened to Arab music and to the point about 15 minutes I was dizzy too, and I stopped. I thought I was just exhausted because that day I tired browsing all day. But it was not. Now it's happening again. So I guess my ill case not because I feel tired, but because there  a sound of Arab musical instrument that make my balance disturbed of the monotonous sound it produced. The problem is I not know what instrument it is since I not know all instruments of Arab music. I hope I could find out later, so I could avoid my inconvenience in listening to it.

Even so I keep invent-composed a song that is long known in Indonesia. But I re-written the lyric so that its meaning be true. I even changed the title for its meaning not miss-right. But actually I just learned this song today, and re-written today, learn to sing it today and recorded it today when it raining, so I not sure how the result are. But I love this song.

Only my guru not let me find out what it means right now. So there no translation in bahasa Indonesia, though he forced me to make it done today.

But at least I have something to write here.

AZIZAT QU∞LBI
( 2018 mayu 27)

Ya habiba qu∞lbi ya khoir albaroyah
Ya il-jitta bi alhaqqi habiba li hidayah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah

Yauma al wiladatπ kuli bi ilaea
Li hidayah kul- bidayah
Yauma al wiladatπ kuli bi ilaea
Li hidayah kul- bidayah
Li hidayah kul- bidayah

Imtajid ya taha bi an nur- alhidayah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah
Jitta bidinillah ji kul albaroyah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah

Ya ya ya ya bashir al khoir
Ya rasul ilah
Ya ya ya ya dakhila an nur
Ya habiba ilah

Ya habiba qu∞lbi ya khoir albaroyah
Ya il-jitta bi alhaqqi habiba li hidayah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah
Ya rasul ilah ya habiba ilah



I also still trying to understand the unique tune in some of Hindi song I heard that have a long note melody. I like it. Though it's hard to keep up. I think today I wanna spend my time to learn this.
And here is, azizat qu∞lbi. It can be said it is are the cover song of 'ya habiba qulb' which had been known only in madras syah in Indonesia which had a completely different tone.

salam al salim

No comments: