Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Explaining



I've made Seven Ascendy song. I think I need to explain what Seven Ascendy meant.
Actually their existence is known in every major world religious tradition. It's just that their stories or name in present day are misunderstood or wrong catch on or even unknown. But actually their story always be from time to time in every major tradition in this world.

In Hindu tradition seven ascendy long time ago are known as 'sapta kalya' and in the Mahabharat story they also appeared with the name 'satya ksatria'. It's just that in the Mahabharat scripture widely known today, the term ‘satya ksatria’ is understood only as a description phrase, that the Pandawa, Bhisma and Krnha are the knights whose always uphold the truth. While ‘satya ksatria’ actually are their name. (Much of this kind of misunderstanding occured when people translated the Sanskrta written in pallava letter because people in present not understand anymore how to read the old verses. People today only could understand something letterlijk – every word understood as it is --- no longer could translated ‘veiled word’  - understand the meaning that exist in each and every word consider deliberated with other words in a sentence).

In  Buddhist tradition they who be called 'Seven Mandala'. In the Christian tradition they be called 'Octopus Konstantia' - 8 which always in the same state. In Islam tradition they should be called nabeeyean, but in the present time nabeeyean instead interpreted as wali, a position above the shadeeqin or so-called sheik only. But I not know what the story of nabeeyean known in Islam nowadays, I not have opportunity to knew.

So seven ascendy are actually been known throughout the major tradition of the world in their own terms. That they are from time to time present in the world and play a role in it.
And that I got vision about them, could be understood as they be again in this world. I just told what I seen.

Honestly I just have to say what I feel about this seven ascendy. But it's so hard to told. This is all I could write. I think I just want to say that life will walk on as it should. And every one in it should live fully and keep trying to enjoy one’s life.

sapta kalya namaha – sette ascendy vincera

No comments: