Thursday, May 24, 2018

Close Casing


https://instaud.io/2daC : close casing

Yesterday I said that I got a very clear and colorful vision, a vision that is rare and still be imagined to this day. I not have time to think about it all day yesterday, but this morning I think I understand what that mean to me.

I think that vision are some kind of life guide so I could move in the right direction in choosing my life ahead. What should I do, what I should do, what I could do. Is what I seen are really what I want in life. Is that really what I really want to life.

I think it's only this morning that I could be sure to say that, it is my life. Without doubt every time I see it, or when I see the way I live my very life. Here’s my life. I heart-whole accepted it. And now I could say in confidence, that this is me, this is my life.

I sure this morning, that this is the end of my journey trying to knew myself and knew God. This is the end of my long journey up the mountain, down the valley, sometimes stumbling into the abyss, occasionally stop off to sit down to enjoy nature. I have reached my destination. I found my life.
I so happy and grateful. I grateful at last I passed through it all. I grateful I got the good in the end. I true-hearted for my whole life, at my whole life, in my whole life. I envisage ahead of my life now full of hope and spirit.

I think I just want to write a verses again for my vision. As close casing all of these. I resignated and surrendered.

Seven Ascendy

"The truth is true when it can be proven
The good is good when afford to show
Wisdom are wise when it could give
Happiness are happy when all could get
Sword in hand is a duty
Clench hold love are happiness
A wise heart are helve
Life in well balanced are the purpose of life
Let the sun endlessly illuminate life
And the wind give soul
And water give life
And the earth became landhold of life
And in the tranquility life flow in rhythm of life
And be on earth ascendy to all life
On life "

Sapta Kalya

aham na sathya sapatya sahana
aham na shiva darshan shiva
aham na vicaksanatva yacchati
nandi paridhana sama maitreya ta
karyabhara musti kara vheera
rati nandana aksati
arya samcaraka
jitva samtani jitva vivekasita
harih svadharana
pranavayu jivana
amrta na jitva
phrtiwee bhumi jitva
shanti sanata samasthana praphata
harih phrtiwee bhumi shampooja
jiva na jitva

I dedicated this to my guru - and hopefully become a bless to the whole world.

Peace be life

No comments: