Saturday, May 26, 2018

Innalillah



This time I want to tell you about misuse trespass energy. Actually I just talked with someone before this, which made me think again about misuse trespass energy. And then, I think I want to make people could understand correctly and better too about misuse trespass energy and also.... share my story be connected with this misuse trespass energy years before.

Misuse trespass energy is to make someone experience poor and ill-favoured thing - in the form of a mild illness to death or indeed intend to kill - by manipulating energy. When people manipulated negative energy then it be called as 'black magic'. If they manipulated positive energy then it be called ‘healer do’. The point is both are by manipulate energy. The difference is in the purpose and form of energy used.

I myself first connected with misuse trespass energy and got a black magic in my 20th. I was made to fall in love with someone, even though he just wanted to win the bet. My life was wasted and it changed the course of my life 180 degrees because my life's direction changed. I had to struggle in life for the next 10 year in an attempt to straighten out my life again.

But in that effort, I was even more dragged into the whirl of misuse trespass energy. It seemed that my life endlessly afflicted by misuse trespass energy for a variety of reason that sometime not make sense. I once been in black magic only because there my friend who jealous of seeing me smarter, or seeing me so easy to get a high position in the job. I been too so I must fall in love with someone or when I succeeded in rejecting such black magic, I was again been so that no man would fall in love with me. I been so as not to have children, or because they think I'm beautiful (I swear ...... I never felt I beautiful like those stars movie ..), or because I been accused blocking someone to take the certain function position in my office, or because my underling want to be my favourite lieged and …and there more several reason. It's too long to write it all down.

Every time I got black magic, there always people who suggest me to seek treatment to healer do here, or there, and I did do any advice. I did want to be healthy and really want to find the answer why I always got black magic. The answer why I always got black magic zero. And it made me really confused what's my fault. I seem to be quiet still, but yet I wrong. It's not it my fault that I'm not in love with someone, it's not it my fault that lecturers more love me just because I always be the one who most passionate in studying, but still it made people jealoused me and want to do black magic to me.

But, what reason I got black magic are all above which I heard from healer do who helped me to free from one black magic. Although soon after I been in another black magic again. I was so tired. Finally after almost 15 year continuously afflicted by misuse trespass energy I surrendered. One day I said to God, "God, I tired. I give up. If I have to die now, I accepted ". At that time the black magic I received was quite heavy. Not just ordinary dark wind. (At that time even I could knew, if I feel like this, this must this kind of black magic. If I feel so, then the black magic must so, I did so oft been black magic until I could say so).

But instead of dying, it seemed God sending someone to help me. A young man who soon became my mentor. He who taught me kanuragan –sithe and mark. And he said only if I develop myself then any attack such black magic can be stop. I feel confused again, but I followed his instructions tough.
Three month I done 10 move he taught me. It was so heavy for me. For I a woman, in my 35’s, and already have 2 children. Really not an ideal condition for the first time to start kanuragan training. But I was very disciplined. I done 3 month non stop this exercise despite my fatigue and weariness. The exercise I done as best I could. So the 10 move finished in half an hour because I only have energy to made 10 repetition for 1 move. That's made me out of breath already. But true. After that if only the dark wind of black magic, only passed.

That's when I got to knew kanuragan in 2005. And after that I keep doing some other kanuragan move gently before finally 7 year later I started learning with my guru until finally I became like this. My understanding of kanuragan getting deeper and my 3 month kanuragan training really do amazing thing to my body until now. My mentor was so pity for me, he also gave me his pure energy (the result of his ijtihad). Pure energy he owned from his very hard discipline since he was 14 year old. Perhap this pure energy also made me could have basal energy. Look like this basal energy also which made me able to do another kanuragan training afterwards. I guess that's how God help me.
But even in my period of learning, still I not free from black magic. Even worst. It seemed that the more we have the ability, the more who want to test our strength and power. I've been experienced all sort of misuse trespass energy from the lightest, to the most severe, which who made it had to pay with their life. Sometime I did tired and in wrath too, because when it's so heavy and assail it would drained my energy too and made me weak. So sometime I sent back it when I in bad mood. And not lucky who had. And I asked forgiveness to God. I resignated.

But that's my life. During the period of learning I've resignated maybe 3 times, to die because of black magic. I feel like not want to fight anymore. But it seem that the more we surrender, the harder we to die. So obviously ... I still alive until now. I only feel surfeit if the black magic are enormous as if in a raid. Life or dead I not bother anymore. 

But that is the only remedy for those who got misuse trespass energy. Develop oneself mean doing discipline and improving understanding of life and living and be refuge in God. That's the only weapon. 

Therefore even now I still occasionally exercise a few move of sithe and mark so I not forget, so I could still taught to anyone in need. Also to keep my condition keep maintained. And though I do the moves gently, only because I do understand the purpose still the energy that managed and treated big. I prefer to do it in a dance actually. Therefore I have some dance that only I who could dance it. For others, should be I re-order the composition of the movement. Because the series of movement in that actually a series of kanuragan move whose purpose are to empower energy. 

So this is a little about misuse trespass energy and how to overcome it. Happiness be here.

Innalillah

No comments: