Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Opus Correct


https://instaud.io/2cT0 : bella canzone

https://instaud.io/2cTd : opus correct

Today I want to straighten out a few thing about what I done lately. First about the songs I made at the request of my guru. My guru had explained some of thing that changed the circumstances and made me have to straighten out all my song. I'd better write down here, for me, to straight-change everything.

I have to make rearrangement. So there's what I called the 'Guru' album that should contain these song, in order;
-          shadeerama
-          shadeeari
-          shadeemani
-          shadeearya (faqat alhabu)
-          shadeesyah (ae|stada masqat)
-          shadeefawadyara
-          almuhit alhuβb_
-          jarat albuβrtqal
-          alhabu hadha huβ
-          kohi nur
-          alruβman aljawahira
-          azizatπ habib
And there what I called the 'Aemarat' album which in order be left;
-          Al Maajd Al Aemarat-
-          Syah
-          tazara alqisa
-          hulam alra∞ghba ad dur

There are two song which not yet included (al huβb_ and habib-), I not know yet what my guru want. And one song – musafir – which I have to willingly willing not merit anymore. I have no ardour will to told no more. I just relieved and forget it and try to make another song about that which I believe should be better.

Also there what I called the 'mi dova il cuore' album which contained the arya song;
-          il re
-          giovani fara
-          righelli
-          un solo amore
-          della memoria
-          fara salvia
-          crede
-          bella canzone
-          sette ascendy

I feel I have to explain about what is called as an arya song. In the present day the arya song only known in Italy because there be those who still understand and have the ability to preserved it. Because the arya song is always played with a full orchestra. Not many countries are able to have full orchestra. In addition, the composer of these songs are not much, even in Italy. Many which now are classified as an arya song when it is not eligible to be called as an arya song. Still if be so, must not last long.

Arya song are very difficult to be sung also to be composed because this songs could not be composed with mind, but one must sense and feel also free from desire. People who have many desire would not able to compose an arya song. But the result can be marked, that the arya song should be sung precisely on tone. This mean that if we lose the tone at one point, either because of the false voice or the music instrument false, the song must be stopped, could not continue to be sung again because the tone vanished. The singer could stop in the first row, or in the third stanza. So it truly difficult.

Therefore, generally not many able could sing opera songs. Indeed many arya song are only sung in opera in nowadays. But not throughout the opera. But in the present day many people misunderstand this, they concluded only that the arya song very difficult. The arya song indeed difficult, but not that difficult.

Many song I created are like that, although I not mean to create an arya song. Partly I still called it a melayu song. It all be reposed on the characteristic that appear on my tune. If the melayu style feel then I called it melayu song. If the arya style which feel, I called it arya song. But I must make an arya song in Italian.

Beautiful Song
(March 9, 2018) – English Translation

I want to sing
a beautiful song
song of you and me
in this world

I want to sing
a beautiful song
as beautiful as me
me, my life

when dark cloud passed
and the rain stopped
and the wind blow caress my heart
all the memories return
depict the story
recall of love
recall of love
in this song

the sky open
sunny day
the sun bright light
those light hugged
blue moon here
and


I want to sing
this beautiful melody
for you and you
BELLA CANZONE
(Cinque, 19 2018)

ti voglio cantare
un bella canzone
canzone di te e me
in belezza mondo

ti voglio cantare
un bella canzone
cosi bello come me
io, la mia vita

quando passa nuvole scure
e la piogge si fermo
il vento soffia il cuore

tutti i ricordi (i ricordi) torno
stringa la storia
maglia d’amore
maglia d’amore
in questa canzone

quando il cielo (cielo) aperto
fiore e gia (e gia) mattina
il sole (il sole) emette luce
sole luce si e abbracciata
es azzura luna (azzura luna) qui
un,

ti voglio cantare
questa bellissima melodia
per te e te
 


And this time I will share my song Bella Canzone. I include the translation so easy to feel the beauty. Only I sing it without musical accompaniment so, maybe for those who never listened to arya songs would rather difficult to enjoy. But, I very satisfied and happy to make this song.

I hope who listen would happy too.

Cordialle sterlina

No comments: