Thursday, May 03, 2018

Let's Sing


https://instaud.io/27QT : tazara alqisa


My guru told me to write this song yesterday. Actually he just told me to write a verse about my life. I wrote it down. Done. Then I was told to enacted that verse into a song. Done. Eh ... still I told to translated it to Arabic. Done. But ... .still I had to made a song this Arabic version. Why not I wonder my guru like that ... .. as if 4 Arabic song I made a day before are not enough. (“Not yet”, he said ...... sigh).

But yesterday while making this song I felt like I got help, and not my guru who helped, - because it was too fast to finished for such a difficult song for me. For I rather troubled knot to pronounced Arabic, but this song done in 1 hour, all version. Bahasa Indonesia and Arabic version counted since I wrote the verse.

When I had to record this morning, I could still remember all ... .remarkable. I feel like I want to admire myself. Hehehe…..

But what really surprised me was not that. Make a song in a short time, write verses instantly, are a usual thing for me. But what my guru said about this song which surprised me later. He said he was also surprised. Because my song truly a traditional Arabic song in the long far away period ...... I confused truthfully, but I trust my guru. I just feel like I was being pushed to sing this verse, when I was a little unconfident yesterday. And I could not stop a fast and cheerful rhythm come out of my mouth. Usually my guru are more likely if my song 'more mature', yeah ... somewhat melodious mellifluous . But this one really cheerful. I just could not stop singing the verse to the end. Even when I hesitated to sing it. (My guru always helped me in all my work, but if I hesitate just a little bit for him, he instantly baulk stop, so it definitely not my guru who helped. Wonder who is ...)

Some time ago I also listened to Arabic music. But I skip a lot. And from many I listened only one that made me really listen and made me dance instantly. I was shocked, but could not stop dancing. Usually if I like this, surely what I listening to is not just ordinary music. But I was not aware at the time. I just told my guru that the music I listened are good. Though Arab music generally all the same for me, all like that .... but this one could made me really listen. But after I read the description about that song, it turns out it is the traditional song as well. Mai Mai…...why not I surprised I like all traditional. I remembered my nape hair uprised when I finished listening to the song. My guru just said one who own the song come. Ow…... I hope I could help him as my guru not say anything anymore. But nevermind. I not yet understand though..

Back to this song, my guru only allowed me to write 'tazara alqisa' as 'I written' and 'are the traditional Arabic song' . Only that. But I like the rhythm. Joyful and hilarious, suited me.
So here is, tazara alqisa I wrote back. Let's sing.

MENJELANG KISAH
(3 Mei 2018)

Ada saat ‘ku merasa sangat mengenalmu
Percaya dan teguh
Tak goyah oleh apapun itu

Percaya teguh tak goyah oleh apapun
Yang dihadapkan padaku

Tapi ada saat aku merasa seolah jauh

Pudar semua kenangan
Hapus semua bayangan
Hanya ada pilu
dan ragu
‘Ku serasa melayang
‘Ku tak punya pijakan
Hanya ada sendu
trasa layu

Namun saat-saat itu telah lama berlalu
Namun masa-masa itu tlah berlalu
Kini jalan membentang
Gulungan waktu merentang
Jala kehidupan kembali dipegang
ku menggenggam harapan
Dalam sekam pemberian
Bertonggak hidup
Berpagar senyum
Dalam kilauan indah membentang

TAZARA ALQISA
(2018, mayu 3)

hunak waqt­_ kunt_ ae|laa diβrayat tamat bik
wathabitatan naetaqid miβn_ 'ayiβ shay_ tataradad la tatarada
bi'ayiβ shay_ hadha numin wajaha wajaha bsahadat wajiβhni(a)

fiha ‘asheur lak^n hunak 'waqt_ ' beydana beydana jadana
takhtafi k^l aldhkriat
'azl_ kal azl alzilal
alshafqa la yujad siwa wa taradud
'li y_badawa ae|yiβm
li ya ladaya 'aqdam
'iinah_ faqat hazin
wa wa dhubilat

lak^n alwaqt_ allahazat fi tilk dhahabat dhalik
lak^n alwaqt_ lak^n tilk_  aikhtafat_
altariq alan yamtadu
alwaqt_ lifat tamtadu
shabakat alhayat maratan 'ukhraa
li 'amsik bial'amal
fi qashrat_ hadia
alhaya baqa
jamila aibtisamat
fi bariq jamil_ albaraqa


 
 


No comments: