Tuesday, May 08, 2018

The 10th



https://instaud.io/29iR : Ae|stada Masqat

I have told you that I must redeem my mistake to Arab world and Arab people for my improper thought about them. At that time, I was told by my guru to see Arab once again, and you tube became my first source. I randomly watched several interview, several music and some video that I randomly watched based on feeling. Among the videos are a video showing man flying his eagle. I watched the video twice and the second time made me think of my song about the eagle too.

Few year ago I used to work, so every morning and afternoon to and from my work I love to take the road that be along the Mahakam river. There are other road option, but I prefer to choose this path in order to see the Mahakam. And every morning there almost always eagle accompanied me. The eagle flew from lade of the river and kept on flying until I had to turn into my office building off the river. This route quite long, about 20 minute ride by the river only. So 20 minute the eagle just flying round back and forth up the Mahakam river. I always watched him carefully and happily. As if the eagle indeed greeted me every morning. It made me so interested that I wanted to keep an eagle also, but I found out it really difficult to do. And I could not bear to lock him in a cage. So I decided to look for him every morning only when I go to work, every day. I made a song about eagle because of it. I also made a poetry about this eagles and the Mahakam river.

So when I watched this video, I immediately remembered my eagle. And remembered also that my song not completely finished yet. The poetry had been as compilation in my poetry book. So I decided to finish my song now. Only this video are setting on the desert. I need to feel the atmosphere before I could write a verse about it. So I asked my guru what the desert meant to the Arab man. The desert for Arab man are the same as forest and mountain for people in Indonesia, that’s the answer. I think I understand and comprehend. So I finished this song.

I add a verse to this song that had been unfinished since December 2017. I just surprised because I often work that way. I wonder why. But then this song finished quickly. And I hope it be reflect the way it feel- the way it should feel as it is in the video.

And this time I wrote down the lyric too, in my Latin-Arabic resource way . So anyone can read it after knew the rules. Reading it correctly. I did put my Latin-Arabic resource way for my other songs.

So this is Ae|stada Masqat, my 10th song.


MEMORI NEELA
(12 Desember 2017)

Angin menyapu bukit pasir
 Desir menyatu dalam detakmu
Terik memantul cahaya biru
 Degup terjalin dalam napasmu
 
Dan rajawali membentang sayap
Arungi langit biru bawa janji

Dan duka sirna hapus
oleh kebahagiaan

Angin membuai hati merintih
Dalam diam rasa menyatu
Panas matahari srasa sedih

Dalam diamku dengar suaramu

Dan rajawali membentang sayap
Jelajah angkasa menunggu
Cinta bersama selamanya
Dalam abadi tuk selamanya

AE|STADA MASQAT
(2018, mayu 2)

aijtahat alkuthaban alramalia
tanasahir hafif al fi al'iqae

daw'_ daw' _'azraq_ alhariqa
dayajub mutshabk_t fi 'anfasik

alnasir wamtada janahih

raftid maweed alsama' alzurqa'
waikhtafaa alhuzna
min ajl alsaeda

fi alriyah alqa∞lb^

fi sam:_t bialwahda
alshams_ alhariqat 'ashae|at hazina
fi sam:_t 'asmawee wastik(a)


alnasir wamtada janahih

alsama al mubahara yantazir
alhabu mae|aan lays_ bifal
fi altawq al'abadiat 'iilaa al'abad
 

No comments: