Wednesday, May 09, 2018

The 11th


https://instaud.io/29lT : Jarat_ Albuβrtqal

This is my 11th Arabic song. This song is my old song too, I made early November 2017 as an offering to my guru that I passed all my test in my period of learning. But just like the public school, apparently my grade are still D on particular subject of some study so until the end April 2018 I still have to take re-exam so my grade would up and my graduation be satisfactory. Well ... some kind like that. Actually there be 9 song which I should make as an offering. Which some I've published. 
And some on going. I hope soon I could accomplished. I had all the verse and the tittle though, ehm..:


-          Shadeerama
-          Shadeeari
-          Shadeemani
-          Shadeefawadyara
-          Alhuβb_
-          Jarat_ Albuβrtqal
-          Ae|stada Masqat
-          Alhabu Hadha Huβ
-          Faqat alhabu
 
There are 6 other Arab song I have to save first. Looked like my guru wanted to make it 9 song also like the offering song above (it seem he deeply likes 9 hehehe ......).



But that's why the tune and rhythm in this song so cheerful that sometimes made me shy too sing it. My voice vanished off at some tune. But my heart still cheerful though, so this recording I made accepted. To tell you the truth I really exhausted my voice run out. I lost it. But there still I have to do. So be spirit.......!!!

The story of this song verily a story that I met God. That God truthfully like I thought and I very happy about it. I feel secure, peace and blithesome.

So this is my 11th Album Jarat_ Albuβrtqal. 



SENANDUNG JINGGA
(3 November 2017)

Kulihat cahaya cemerlang bak intan
Kulihat dunya berseri menawan
Aaa……aaa…
Aaa…..aaaa

melody

bunga-bunga berseri, alampun bernyanyi
laut gunung tersenyum menyambut memberi
bahagiaku kini
bahagiaku nanti

asaku bersemi
gairahku menyala
semangatku bangkit
menyambut bahagia

melody

kulihat langit jingga di barat membentang

kulihat pelangi di utara terbentang
hoo…….memeluk
menautkan jiwa

JARAT_ ALBUβRTQAL
(2018, mayu 7)

allamin ra'ay_t_ aldaw_' almas
asar_ mutawahiβjat 'araa:_ dunya
Aaa ...... aaa ...
aaa ... ..aaaa

faqa∞t lah-n

alam aydana alzuβhur_ ashae|:a alghina'
albahr_ jabal yabtasiβm altarhiβb_ iileata'
li alan sayaae|d-
fi waqt_ lahiβq-

aismiβ amal az_daharatπ
_tariqa∞ _ra∞ghba
airtafaeat maenuβyati
wasahlaan sayaae|d_

faqa∞t lah-n

alsama ra'ay_t_ ' alburtuqaliʘatπ fi algharb_ tamtadu
ra'ay_t_ qaws_ quβzih fi alshamal imtadat
hoo ...... .. hadn­- almueenaqa
alruβw_h_ alrabt_

No comments: