Sunday, May 27, 2018

Time To Sing Arya Song


https://instaud.io/2ehb : appendere amore

Yesterday I wrote an arya song again. Actually my guru told me to singing my songs in Arabic that I made so I not forget how to pronounce it. But before I begin, the urged to make a verses are so insisted. So I tucked it down first, I made verses first. Beautiful verses as I think. Then my Italian friend helped me translated it into Italian. Wow ... really be even more beautiful. I'm not Italian, but I could feel it. Hopefully all would feel its beauty.

But my guru keep asked me to sing first. I thought my guru not want me to feel depressed when I made my verses become song. I did made it as song verses from the beginning. I understand what my guru mean, so I mind abide him. But my heart keep impatient and keep push me to catch the tone at once.

So after I done singing, I immediately take my verses and try to feel its tone. I just do that when making a song. Read the verses, and sing it. And usually the song done in a moment because I just follow the note. But making an arya song is not that easy. There part  which made me must decide where the tone would go which could affected the next tone. Really like game of life. And I have nothing to make me easy creating song. I just rely on my memory and one tool to record the tone I get. So it's really hard to do.

But, finally I done and I score down my way and method so I could easy to get the tone when making arya song. Only my guru very silent. I got worried. Is it my song beautiful?. Usually he immediately praised me every time I done made a song even the recording for reminder not yet perfect. But this time he not say nothing.

Apparently, after I told him I was satisfied with the melody I got for this song so he said he was satisfied too, then. But I still demand why he not say anything. My guru answered me by surprised. He stold me that my verses are beautiful and frabjous and strong. But usually a verses like this when be made a song could lost its beauty. Lost the power of its beautiful word, also lost the beauty of its melody. Almost all arya song that are beautiful in verses must very difficult to sing and enjoy because the melody not beautiful, not mellifluous.

Hhh ... I really shocked and surprised. But as I told you, when I let my guru on what I feel that my song are fine and I satisfied with the melody I made, instantly my guru said he satisfied too. “Beautiful”, he poster acclaimed adding. Wow ... I'm relieved. 


Love Bouquet
(May 25, 2018) - English translation

In the morning midst
The lazuardi sky widely open

And a rainbow hue

And a sunny day change
dark clouds hanging
Yesterday

I hold tightly
Love bouquet
The stunning fragrance so pleasuring
Lifting
Outpour sensation and colour
Ah ... that's beauty

And you ask,
Who in
your hand?
And you ask,
Who in
myhand?
This is Love
Love bouquet
In my hand
In my heart
In my life

Here
The beauty be there
And this love bouquet

Be beautiful
In eternity
APPENDERE AMORE
(Cinque 26, 2018)

gocce d'acqua in al mattino
Il cielo dei lazuardi è per lo più aperto
Arcobaleno e una colore suggerimento
E un giorno di sole cambia
scure nuvole appese
Ieri

Mi stringeva
Appendere amore
La splendida fragranza è così piacevole
sollevamento
vercare a sensazione e colore
Ah ... questa è bellezza

E tu chiedi,
Chi essere in
la tua mano?
E tu chiedi,
Chi essere in
li tua mano?
E questo amore
Appendere amore
Nella mia mano
Nel mio cuore
Nella mia vita

Qui
La bellezza è lì
E questo l’ appendere d'amore
Essere bello
Nell'eternità
 


So today I’d like to share it. Even though I not really mastered its melody for now which made the recording not perfect yet.

And this is Appendere Amore – Love Bouquet

No comments: