Friday, May 04, 2018

Kohi Nur



Today I was asked by my guru to make 3 verses. Done. And as I thought the verses should I made a song. And as I had predicted would have been translated to Arab and made as an Arab song too.

Today I just finished one song in Arab Version. But I was sued my guru why I was constantly asked to make an Arabic song. The answer is so I could redeem my mistake in seeing Arab and Arab people. Well then, I accepted. I would finished this task. Apparently my guru made me write verses and songs in Arabic so I could pay my karma.

I do enjoy this work frankly. Though my tongue twisted for few Arabic word. But I could already sincerely now to do it, so it seem easier also after this 6th song. I hope all could be well.
And I must published like this so I could told had done my task. Although sometimes I feel embarrassed, but from my experience, when the time come my guru would told me to remove all (my online data). Nothing to worry. So I choose to trust him.

The song I completed today entitled 'Kohi Nur' and its Arabic version remain the same title. I use Melayu style (and it mean Melayu Indonesia yes ... ..) even though in fact I not good at singing with melayu cengkok (melayu unique peculiar twisted melody). Melayu cengkok are very distinctive, so its Indonesian version really made me feel amused. My tone ran here and there. Miraculously, after I sang the Arabic version, the tone I catched up instantaneous. No longer flicking loose, but more controlled and soft. I feel weird.

But I just grateful. Only then my guru teased me by saying my voice so tender hearted, perfect for Arabic song. He ... he…..he ...... ..he keep made me shy every time I have to sing. I always feel that I not good at singing, even though I constantly being told to make songs and I did it, I just not a singer like the singers I see on TV. Maybe I more proper be called a street artist. I just sing ... 

Let it be ... anyway my guru said who knows one day he could made these song of mine into a special album. "Well ... your work for Arab would be eternally", he said. "As well as your work for Indonesia that you always made it a book". I just paused and wished my guru words could come true. I would feel blithesome. Ehmm ... I would be happy.

I think every artist are like that. Happy when their work could be enjoyed by many people and bring benefit and happiness to many people. May God bless my hope. May my guru could help me. He who had me  dreamed of it. May God Bless. 

So this is my 6th (Arabic) song Kohi Nur.

KOHI NUR
(3 Mei 2018)

Padi berisi padi berisi berdini hari

Jangan ditumbuk jangan ditumbuk hancurlah hati
Selaksa kini selaksa kini disamping saksi
Laman berseri laman berseri bercakup jari


Padi berisi laman berseri

Selaksa saksi saksi bersaksi bercakup jari

Ratna kohi nur ratna kohi nur melekat di jari
Mengikat hati mengikat hati sebiduk saksi

Bahagia hati bahagia hati berkalung padi
Padi merunduk padi merunduk hidup semati

Kohi nur di jari merunduk padi
Bahagia hati hati sehati sehidup semati


Laman : hati
Saksi bersaksi : bersama sejiwa
Sebiduk saksi : bersama membangun rumah tangga
Berkalung padi : dalam cinta
Padi merunduk : penuh cinta

KOHI NUR
(2018, mayu 3)

arz_ badi ealaa (yahta badi ealaa) yahtawi  eelaa akhar yawam-
-la qasafat_ la qasafat_ damarat alqulub-
alan azizah waqt_ alhali  bijaniβb alshshaheed
safhat (alsafahat) mutasalsilat min alsafahat almutawajihat bi'asabiee

arz_ yahtawi eelaa silsilat- alsafahat
shaheed alshuhud yashheed (yashhad_) bi'asabiee

ratana kohi nur ratina kohi nur yuβliq_ ealaa alas_bee
'an takuβn mulzamaan 'an takuβn mulzamaan lirabit alshshaheed
sayaae|d biqulb- sayaae|d biqulb- arz_ eayimat-
arz_ 'aruβzuβ al'arz_ ‘arz_ _ alhayat mayit

Kohi nur fi al'asabiee tatadafaq_ al'arz-
sayaae|d alqa∞lb- alqa∞lb^ alqa∞lb- min alyaesh alhayat mayit

Deep of heart : alsafahat
One soul : alshuhud yashheed
Together in love : lirabit_ alshshaheed
Be in love : arz_ yathawi
Wholeheartedly be loved : aruβzuβ  arz_

 

No comments: