Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bombing


 


In the last few day the news on TV just about the bombing that occurred in Surabaya (East Java). Some of their network  did be arrested but ended miserable way for military only because military could not pronounce clear their decision and action --- always be sued about the human rights issue ---. It make the arrested ended with more victim in military than the terrorist. I tired heard this kind of news, because I think military must able, on move quick and fast if not intervened by a political situation that completely lost direction and fully driven by religious sentiment.

I sure the Indonesian military tough enough to face this sort of thing. But if there no clear rules of the game between civilian and the military, the military would seen as toothless tiger. Only looked fierce but helpless. And it made me hopeless. Although there still a bit spirit that tucked in me to see the Indonesian people now generally have the courage to fight terrorists. People already fed and saturated.

Everyone now dare to shout loudly, “We not afraid! “ It almost never spoken when terrorism first appeared in Indonesia around the year 2000. I pray the best for this country. I pray for leaders to be courageous and dare to sort out which interests to safeguard and defend the integrity of the nation, which is the private domain and should not be pushed into the public sphere and justified the opinion of one class only.

I pray things soon recovered.

But I thought about the victim's family. They must be traumatized. I closed my eyes. I find it easy to feel such painful and sad things. I just not bear to see it. It often made me avoid hearing or seeing too much news about this kind of thing. Especially if in many situation I have to listened to commentators who sometimes said non sense because they deep down indeed sectarian. I could not bear to hear the fact that the false religious doctrines are really accepted and considered as the only truth by those within this network. Stupid idiot! 

I really not want to speak harsh anymore. Just ... it's hard not to do it if we could see clearly that what we're dealing with is people who can not think anymore. Actually militarily had the easy solution about this. But the people of Indonesia are confused with their freedom and make things worse because they constantly demands things that are not right, not in place.

For example, demanding that the military always uphold human rights in the sense of not killing. This is one example of unsuitable demand. Who demand not understand thing about military and about the enforcement of state sovereignty. And who which demanded no longer understand his identity as a military.

However in Indonesia the military are under the authority of president, so sometime their move are completely unfree if their actions can not be understood by anyone who be head of nation.  Unfortunately, in few period of presidential power, the president not understand that defend the sovereignty of state truly essential.

So that is.

I just shocked at how brutally the terrorist way do their action which forced women and children be involved. What a shame. Bugger!.  Whatever mission it is, any truth they bring, from the way they pursue their purpose, everything not true. So to the end must not true.

I also cursed their actions.

I hope Indonesia could be upright once again with more dignity and integrity. God bless.

No comments: