Monday, April 30, 2018

My First Task


Last night I received my first assignment as a consultant. I did it last night without postponed and this morning I gave the result. I think it's related to military matter at once as my first assignment, but no. Still pure management. What surprised me was his compliment this morning that he thought I should called myself as 'expert adept management' -. I gawked. Happy. But surprised.

For me my answered to him to reviewed the financial report he gave as usual as should be. But he marked that I had seen so much that he could found something else hidden. My judgment is smooth clean of the financial report. But at some point I made a note, and asked for additional data for clarification and confirmation of the numbers presented. Apparently that made him nay 'find' something else in the contrary.

Well ... however my duty is done. Just reviewing financial report and some questions about leadership. That is all. But I asked to called myself 'expert adept management'. Be gosh ... ..albeit cool, no ...

About this predicate appelation, some times I confused bah ... .. every time I’ve been asked what my business or what my profession or just when I asked to introduce myself. What in heaven am I. Want to say I just ordinary people, only a wife – got insulted, every of my word ignored. If I said I an artist, they doubted just because I would not made a show for a show only. Say I a guru, I not have an ashram. Urged to say I an expert, no one believe if you not have a long trusted track record of trace. So what am I ...?

Eventually it made me talked like a mom when I talked to moms. If I met artists, then I could showed my ability in the field of art. If I met the workers I instantly turn into middle executive. Whilst talked to head nob leader in no minutes I become a guru. Fuss if I talked to the ruler, -- once there are commented  "You are so egregious". Huuh ... ..how could I so bally. Nut head…., I don’t even had antlers. But that's what the ruler or ascendancy dominion said when talked to me about everything something. Ponder ... Not just I followed their rhythm ?.

But when I tought it heartily thoroughly  ...... four square it always fun to talked to the ruler. Exciting and challenging. But ... spent time with artists also fun. Laugh and laugh and really happy. While being a guru are enticing appealing also, it proven by I always hard troubbled to stop if I talked. But when I met the workers, I soon be tired. Or chatting with moms, I not last long. But the first three - it seem I could hold it till morning for wherefore fun to chat. Hai ya .......

Frankly I just want to share my first task. That is all. And that’s because I deeply happy been said as an expert adept, I got so excited for I wrote this. So bye for now yeah ... .. I think I want to take enough rest today.

Addio

Bah (Melayu) : an idiom phrase such as in “ No way …eh….”
Hai ya …(Chinese – Hokian) : an idiom phrase such “my lord….”
Addio (Italian) : bye-bye

No comments: