Sunday, April 29, 2018

Little Story


I told you once that I was asked to be a consultant, right? It turn out that one who asked live in other part of the world. I never thought like this. I think my Italian friend who in need because he who always cross grained asking. But not. He only in between agent for me, but who actually in need are his friend. Sure he had told me that I was his consultant. But my Italian friend indeed love to joke. I already hurray though, I really not expected to be as serious as this.

I would take task from my Italian friend, make it done, then I returned to him. He who would send forward to his friend who hired me. That's the way it work.

But this would be my first time take care of work abroad. So I took time notably to browse about taxation. It's been long time since I left the world of employ and work, many rules I not know anymore. So much had changed whilst become easier and transparent, though. And I grateful that the treaty tax between Indonesia and who need the consultant not complicated. All logic. So, okay then. I not seem would have problem with taxation.

To my surprised my Italian friend said I was asked to be a consultant for the next few year. Dear Lord!  ... ..I got confused ... I should grateful or what ?? I thankful of course, it a must ... ..but I just can’t believe it. This may be what people say, "always pray for fortune, once a fortune be can not even think again". I just solely decided that I have to learn more about taxes at least and some rules in my client country. Good God……

But we should not complain yes ... we should be grateful. And I deeply grateful. (But help .......) I seem to have to always built up a system. Looked like five times already I had to built a system. If I take job in new airlines at that time would made it 6. But no…here is now the sixth. I not know precisely what exactly my client wanted to consult. But by heard some what yesterday, looked like  .... the system should be.

But talking to my Italian friend made me think of Jhan Fawad and Jhan Nala. These two man actually who introduced me to my Italian friend. Although Jhan Fawad and Jhan Nala's affairs with me have nothing to do with any system or job. They both contacted me for wanting to become my devotee.
You know devotee -- bhakta? Bhakta is a person who served guru both religious guru or spritual guru. They said they had questions about life and been looking for answers to and fro until they finally set foot in Kartapura in Dera Baba Nanak. That's where they got precepted God to find me. They then really searched for me and could get in contact with me after a week of trying. I remembered I was a bit confused at that time. About a month ago I contacted by them by telepathy. Surprised that there who said want to be my devotee. I always think that I just an ordinary guru . Looked like they already Acharya instead, but why would they want to be my bhakta. But they too insisted only me who would able answer their questions. They made me dizzy.

I not allowed to refused for certain. But I confused by how I could taken care and rared them. Bhakta must live near their guru. Uh ...about that they're just saying that I not need to think about. "Rani Ma just to be our guru, we could take care of everything". Mai ...... I become more confused. This is not a common practice of guru-disciple in Indonesia.

But let it be. They have not arrived yet. And this week had not been in contact with me also. Usually they must contacted me at least two – three times a week. I remembered at about two week they begin contacted me they introduced me to my Italian friend be. That they three met in Punjab because they three did went to the sacred river in Kartapura. But when Jhan Nala told to the Italian that they both want to be my devotee, the Italian made up contact with me too. But he keep speak Italian to me. I really become really really dizzy.

I know a little Italian because I love to listen to Arya songs before. Never talked. But now I have to talk. Good thing there be google translate, funny though built up telepathy while open google translate. Thank God nobody's seen. Although the conversation lost-connect  but that’s okay .. he even gave me this consultant job like this in this present time . Just so you know, he understood English, not sure why he could only talk in Italian. I wonder…..

I told you that’s okay. Just as if I have to learn new languages only.  Really. He made me be obtained to make Italian songs. Uh ….he so terrific. He a poet literati. He could make beautiful translation. He made me satisfied. Some times I wonder some day he would dun me a fee for translation tendance.  Wkwkwk ....

Now I easy to make verses that I also wanted to translate into English. I always wanted my work translation to have the same taste - whatever it is – as by I write in Bahasa Indonesia. Such this writing, true I still can translate myself, but for the poem or poetry or melody and song, I would need good meaning and feeling and much vocabulary. Ah ... .Jhan Fawad is very clever to do this kind of thing. He had been helping me all this time. In a way every time I got contacted with two of them to discussed not only about their arrival or some of the things they want to asked, I also take time to asked about these translation to them. (Later I knew that they also musician, I be like yeee….haaa.. ... .. they could help me make music for my songs). In fact, at times I made promise to be contacted just to asked them help me translated my poem and song. 

(Heem .... if they read my blog I wonder what would they say .. true I a guru, but I really tacky rag. I've told them already though, that I not guru for all day. There are times when I just an ordinary person, eg when be a writer like this wua ha ha ...... I happy ... happy ....) 

For your information ... actually I a little confused with the name of my become bhakta, their name really like Arab name. He said Fawad should pronounced Fa-da. I follow it. Have I told you that they are Pakistani. I got to check how the name and faces of the Pakistani, oh God ... there are many Arab name for me. Only Pakistan are a lot of Islam man too. I hesitated about them and asked them, "You are Hindu right?" "Yes", Jhan Nala answered instantly. I believe them, still curious though. Later if they really come to me sure I asked them about this seriously. 

Oh yeah ... .. by the way Jhan is hail name for my devotee. In Indonesia there also one my bhakta, woman, Jhan Asti. Just one. 

So I now have someone who could help me translate satisfactorily into English according to my 'feel'. And after I also made friend with my Italian friend I begin composed a poem that then translated into Italian which later I made song. But I think I actually was forced to learn Italian. My Italian friend really good at persuading. 

So .. that's it. 

I'm now a consultant officially. And waiting for Jhan's arrival. As to whether they are, I someday would disentangle. I also want to clearly ask about their suspicious names.

Ciaao vela

No comments: