Saturday, June 02, 2018

Truth Teller

https://instaud.io/2ggY : truth teller

Several time in my last few writings I have called myself preacher as a translation from ‘dharmaduta’. I do fully accepted the term dharmaduta, but once translated like that, as a preacher, I feel uncomfortable. I not want to think about it, but every time I remember this term on my writing which I defined myself as this, I sure feel uncomfortable again. It not feel right to me. So I guess I have to decided right now, how I should called myself right, so I would feel comfortable considering I'm no longer a guru now.

The guru is the person who accorded and taught the truth. But a guru always have to live life strict to the rules. He must follow certain rules in associating with other people also in teaching. I've been a guru for a while, but I not think I could do any longer and I free-hearted not want to live the rest of my life as a guru. That's not what I want when I started my journey looking for God. I feel grace and grateful for my request that my life could become as an ordinary person once again be granted. That's all I want in life; can live my life happily because I knew the truth and live in truth.

I define myself and what I like to do only as 'a solicit engage people to see life right and always doing right in life'. In all my life I always try to do that.  Either in everyday conversation with anyone, in my writing, especially in an event that did invited me as the source speaker. And I not want to use the term dharmaduta to all people so I not blocked by religious barrier. Therefore, after thinking and dissert consider sincerely, I choose to called myself a 'truth teller' -. Wherever I go, wherever I be, I just tell the truth.

But I'm not just a speaker, I also a writer and an artist. Then be my speech, my writing, and all my artworks either song, dance or painting and drawing, even the body work system I made, - would only in and on truth. I just tell the truth, so it would become my first way to be true on myself.

But maybe if I speak in front of my own community --Hindu-- I still would called myself as a dharmaduta. It's just that what I do and work not just for my own community. I do work for everyone, for the world. I just felt I had to introduced and called myself right for everyone. My desire and firm manner to 'solicit engage people to see life right and always doing right in life' I started from me introducing myself correctly, that I a truth teller.

That's it. I very glad now that this thing have been done right. Here I am, Rani a truth teller.

No comments: