Friday, June 01, 2018

I Wish I Hope


https://instaud.io/2fp4 : I wish I hope

Now I would continue what I have to write as a continuation of my previous writing, which is about what I want and hope in my life.

I guess I only want simple things in life. I always just wanted simple things such;

I want to have long hair - until I'm 17 year old my hair always very short like man, now my hair long, I very happy. So, come true.
I want my body strong and I would look beautiful for longer time -- ehem ...ehem ... I think it almost come true
I want to be a painter -- come true
I want to be a writer -- come true
I want to be a columnist -- not yet come true
I want to able could dance any dance -- come true
I want to able to sing -- yet come true
I want me able to nurse medicate people - - already come true in a way I never imagined before
I want able to be a wushu - one of school course of chinese martial art - practioner  -- would never come true for my guru not allowed, I true hearted accepted
I want graduated my degree even if it just college degree -- finally come true by hard effort
I want to be an executive officer – once come true, I quite satisfied
I want to be a business woman - I've tried to make it 5 times, all ended in failure, even my preparation as better as I could, so I decided this was not a path I could take in life
I want to able to give benefit to my community – yet come true
I want to be an inspiration to others -- already come true
I want to see Tuscany Italy -- not yet come true
I want to have a small house with a large yard, -- not yet come true
I want to have a gardener, not quite spacious but could meet my daily needs -- the garden be, but never have time to plant
I want me to have a close relationship with people close to me -- I grateful, coming true
I want me to have what I called 'family' -- I hope it would come true
I want to live a good life –- yet come true
I want to able to live my life freely to be myself – come true
I want I could live my life in peace – yet come true

I guess that's about what I want. I actually really shocked, that even though I had a wish that had not yet come true, but something else be without ever I wanted it before. Just to dream about it, never. Not dare to dream. Such as;

- being a dance teacher and body contour,
- able to make song and dance
- eventually able to be a versatile writer (I wrote story book children, short novel, poem, poetry, papers writing, life story, and verses)
- have mental ability
- become a preacher
- being a holy woman (I could only be grateful, I started life with not the slightest idea of ​​the so-called 'holy woman')
- always be in high state

But there is one thing that I never dared to dream even though I wanted it too just the same as most other people, but it seem not modest proper if I wrote down here. I just remembered that I never dared to dream of it.

So now I try to write down what I expect in my life. I guess what I hope in my life not many and not much various. I just want to be happy, live happily along with the people I love and loved me. I plaguy not want to be in suffered again. I think that's all my hope for my life.

So my promise to write down everything I want and hope in my life are done. For me it is also useful to see myself clearly and grateful the gift I have gained in this life.

People say no pain, no gain. I think in short, that's what I've been through all this time. Much pain, much more gain. So I closed this with gratitude only. And I hope my dearest friend is quite satisfied with my answer.

wadae|aan habib

No comments: