Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Do You Like



My dearest friend asked me to say everything I like, everything I want and I wish in my life. Hhmm ...... actually I confused how to write answer it. But let me try. I would start from what I like first. I do like lot of things.

I like all colour except black, because to me black make me feel choky, fetid, dark, and imprisoned.

I like all kind of food except which ‘too’ --too spicy, too milk oily, too sweet, too salty, too sour, too bitter, too much, too little. Or if it a kind of food which not always I could eat because enact my gastric such as jackfruit or coconut milk in general, or if there too much food chemical in it that usually been used to beautify the appearance of food.

I like cat, dog, bird, but I'm not diligent to take care of them.

I like hanging out with creative people like an artist. Also with people who always do good at everything, they who optimist, they who could respect themselves, and they who patriot and knight. I easy to get along with simple people.

I like the humble, insightful, the gentle and brave men, and to they who knew what they want who always try to make it happen.

I love to see the beautiful, clean, neat everything something. I respect people who are thorough and always try to look clean and neat.

I like go picnic. Everywhere would beautiful and fun. Or just spend time with people I love.

I like it if there's a chance to see new places, learn things that make me interested, and try new things.
I love writing, verses, painting, dancing, making song, and everything about art in general.

I like watching art performance like comedy theater, traditional ethnic musical show, and orchestra.

I like music that is not monotonous, so any kind of music genre I like as long as the rhythm not monotonous, especially I like the sound of percussion. I like the sound of all kind of drums from the smallest like marawis to the greatest like tambour drum.

I like mellow song like most of ballads, or song which full spirited as mars or hymns, which are cozy like bossanova rhythm, which cheerful such as folk songs from every region in the world, and arya song with all its height.

I like to enjoy the 'me time' where I can relax not to maintain body posture, could speak anything and how without worrying about being wrong or incorrect, and could think of anything I want.
I like to do body contour. So yogasana, pilates and sithe and mark became my favorite exercise that I do according to my body condition.

I like to do hairdo according to the events I have to attend. So as a dance teacher for example I braided my hair, as a preach I tied my hair partly on top of head, when must attend official event I may do simple bun for my hair, but on many occasion my hair just I let free unravel without making me just busy try not be throng with my hair.

I like to wear clothes that are simple and make me comfortable and easy to move. So the lehenga-choli is my favorite. But I also like wearing traditional Indonesian clothes such as baju kurung, kebaya, maniratu and papasaya model. It all depend on the event I must attended, the clothes would adjust.

I like to wear high heel shoes which sexy model. Suit for my leg, I think.

I like a strong elegant bag or clutch.

I like jewelry which full covering if a necklace, long model with round eyes for earring, big bracelet, comfortable anklet, foot ring, and any hair jewelry that match my hairdo. I wear a brooch every now and then, but this one also tailored to my needs.

I like to present myself according to the events I attended. So I would be look different when I appear before the authorities, the officials or the rich neighborhood  --I not mind to look bling-bling, by the time I have to be in front of small people, the workers, middle-class society I would choose the simple classy and elegant appearance, and I would be different again if I’ve been asked to be in front of children and teenagers -- I just have to look more attractive with simple and plain jewelry -.

I like to live life simply. It mean not busy with all rules (not that I not know the rules or not want to follow the rules), but more like to be able to well-heeled a warm and strong relationship with people close to me.

I like to live a harmonious life. So I like to see simplicity in life in general. For example a fertile soil area, should be a way for the inhabitants to live from agrarian for certain, do not be a manufacturer of weapons. Or an area which has many beautiful place that could become a tourist attraction, let it try to earn revenue from the tourism industry, do not open factory everywhere.

I like to see a nation that is firm in its principles of life. In a sense if a nation had a hard condition which make people who live there had a hard life, let it be. If a nation condition is full closed sealed let them in its closured. Let every nation be themself.

Okay then. I think that’s enough for now. I think I have written down enough about 'what I like'. It seem about what I want and I wish, I should continue in another writing.

Lahiq _na araa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top 10 Best Video poker sites in 2021 - YouTube - Videodl
Top 10 Best Video poker sites in 2021 · Videoslots youtube to mp3 · NetEnt · Best Gambling Site · Jackpot City · Jackpot City · Slotozilla · Betsoft